October 3, 2018
Location: McMaster House Auditorium, 191 Harcourt Street
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- provide information about the WTA
- provided information about substitute contributions to the teacher pension plan
- select substitute representatives to the WTA Council
- select representatives to the WTA Substitute Committeecollect feedback regarding AESOP
- respond to questions.
At the outset of the meeting a hot meal will be provided.
- Kristin Insull, WTA President
- Michelle Wolfe, WTA Vice-President
- Darren Hardy, MTS Staff Officer
- Orysya Petryshyn, Chairperson, WTA Substitute Committee
- Eric Barnaby, WSD Chief Human Resources Officer
RSVP: If you plan on attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 1, 2018.