This versatile salad can be made with orzo, or any other grain substitute, such as quinoa. Add in some chicken for extra protein.
Bonus: it’s great cold or heated up!
- 1lb orzo pasta
- 1large cucumber, peeled and diced into large pieces
- 8ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 8ounces black olives, sliced
- 1pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1small red onion, finely chopped
- 4tablespoons parsley, well chopped
- 1⁄4cup olive oil
- 1⁄4cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2tablespoon black pepper